Rugby Active coaches work towards creating a safe, friendly and welcoming environment and treats children with respect in accordance with the Core Values.
• All our coaches have an enhanced DBS Disclosure in accordance with employment and RFU regulations.
• All of our coaches are First Aid Trained
• All of our coaches hold a RFU Level 2 Coaching License and are fully ensured under Rugby Active.
• All of our coaches work to a 1:10 child ratio to ensure your child has full supervision and support to keep your child safe.
• All of our Coaches understand, comply and follow the guidance of the RFU Core values and Safeguarding Policy when working with children.
Rugby Active and all of its coaches follow and uphold the RFU Safeguarding Children Policy. Further information and detailed guidance can be found on the RFU Website: https://www.englandrugby.com/governance/safeguarding/policy-and-guidance
RFU - Rugby Football Union
It is important that all those delivering a safe and enjoyable rugby environment fully understand their responsibilities; the RFU Safeguarding Children Policy (PDF 372kB) sets out how organisations and individuals should work together to achieve this aim. A printer-friendly version of the policy is HERE